Letter To My Future Self

 Dear Future Sam, 

I hope you are doing well and having fun. I hope you are stress free, because right now in 2020, you were stressing a lot. Remember that one time you decided to be president of Sigma Delta Tau? That was stressful, but very worth it. I hope you are following a career that you love and making money to support yourself and your family. I am so proud of you for trying so many new things in 2020 despite everything else going on. You are almost done with college and though I know it is very annoying, I hope you feel it was worth it. Be brave and have no fears in life. Jump head first into everything you do, and make every minute count. I hope you and Matthew are settling down and loving life. I hope you guys are pushing each other to be the best you can be. Right now you are both doing great! Matthew just started his new job at Mercedes Benz of Tampa, and you keep on pushing through with your online selling. You also just started a new job with a jewelry company and learning about owning a small business. I hope you have started your online boutique by now and I hope it is flourishing. I encourage you to continue working with fashion and creating new designs. You are really good at it and you cannot deny it. I hope you and Ayla are still best friends and that you never take her for granted. I hope you have traveled to or have planned to travel to all the places you have wanted to. I hope you are being a great mother to your children and remember all the lessons your mom taught you and teach them to your children. If you have boys teach them to respect women in every way, shape, and form possible. If you have a daughter teach her to respect herself over everything else. Teach her that jealousy is not cute and that spite is not worth it. Teach her that she can do anything she can no matter what anyone says. I think, no, I know that you are doing well and following the plan that God has set in place for you. Remember to love God, your family and yourself always. 


Love, 

20 Year Old Sam












Comments

Popular Posts