ALL ABOUT ME

 

HELLO FRIENDS! 


Welcome to Let's Be Real with Sam. I am so happy to have you here and reading all about my opinions, ideas and REAL thoughts, you know, the things that everyone is thinking but too afraid to say. 

So here is a little bit about me. I am a fun loving 20 year old sorority girl with BIG dreams. Born and raised in Tampa, FL, never been to public school with one brother and a bag full of sarcastic remarks. I've got a passion for social media and an addiction to reality television. 

My favorite pass time you ask, CHILLING. I just love to hangout at home with my friends and have fun. My people are my lifeline. I am such an extrovert that I actually cannot function without human interaction, so as you can imagine quarantine has been a huge challenge for me. However what I learned is that I have the most amazing friends, and my real friends were there for me the whole time even if we were miles apart. 

Anyways, fast forward to now, back at school, face to face. Hello shit has changed so so much. I am back to school face to face, when literally every other university is totally online. I almost want to be like hello UTampa, did you not learn from legit every other school that opened and then had to close in the first week?! On the bright side, I love my classes and more than that I love my teachers. Good teachers are so hard to come by. Some teachers are far more concerned with surface level issues rather than the success of their students. This is what I love about being a communications major: you may get the wackiest teachers, but they are absolutely amazing at what they do. Literally every single COM teacher I have had has changed my life in one way or another. I just love a teacher who loves teaching and their students. 

Outside of school I am pretty much ridiculously board. I do however like having my own time to plan my day. I feel like I am able to accomplish so much more than normal. I just love the freedom and overall happiness I have without going to school every single day. 

Though so much has gone wrong in 2020, and more things will probably go wrong the rest of this year, so many good things have come out of it. For me, it's the heightened awareness of who I really am. I have really been able to focus on my character and process my faults. I am always looking to better myself and every day I take a step in that direction by doing self development. Self development is taking time for yourself, maybe that is sitting in silence, or writing in a journal, or even reading a bible. Self development is key in just trying to be happier. I have found that I carry a brighter spirit on days that I have self developed compared to days that I skip it. I would urge everyone to find their form of self development and incorporate it into their every day lives. 





Comments

Popular Posts